Hello! In this video (Part 2 of the Favorite Natural Products of 2012 series) I’m sharing my favorite natural everyday products- from laundry detergent, floss, sunscreen, to bug repellent spray, that I have either used throughout 2012 or that I discovered in 2012. Enjoy and have a sunny day!
For the other half of my Favorite Natural Products of 2012- Beauty Products Edition: https://sunnymothernature.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/fav-natural-products-2012-beauty/
Products included in this Everyday Products video:
1. BottlesUP Reusable Glass Bottle
2. Dr. Bronner’s USDA Certified Organic Hand Sanitizing Spray in Lavender
3. Badger Aloe Vera Broad Spectrum SPF 16 Sunscreen Lotion
4. Sage Stone Botanicals Citronella Deet Free All Natural Bug Repellent Spray
5. Eco Nuts Natural Laundry Soap- Liquid Form
6. Radius USDA Certified Organic 100% Biodegradable Silk Floss
7. The Natural Dentist Stim-U Dent Thin Plaque Removers
8. Simply Straws Reusable Glass Straw in Blue
9. Graze Organic Organic Cotton Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags, set of 5
10. People Towels GOTS Certifed Organic Cotton Individual Towels
Please note: All of the products in this video I either bought myself or were given to me as gifts from family and friends, except for the Badger Sunscreen, the Sage Stone Botanicals Citronella Bug Spray, and the People Towels (The People Towels I received through the Stonyfield Rewards program). I was not paid for mentioning them, nor was I required to mention them. I am not affiliated with any brands mentioned in this video. All the products in this video are ones that I love and that I would buy myself.